Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flowers at the end of May

 I like flowers...
I like the name "geranium"...

 This is an iris...


 These are called... um... alliums. My mom says they are giant onions.


 I like the colors. I tried to make the colors in the picture into a triangle (in the frame).

 We like to do races on the shade path...
 this is not a flower... its my brother, Logan
 and my sister, Anna

 I like the light... it is pretty.

These are the butterflies in my room.... it looks like they are taking off into the air...
Anna says they are flying.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Grace. It's a lot of fun to see things the way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace,
    I love your blog!! You take such pretty pictures!
    I love the picture of the light coming through the trees, the one where the flowers are making a triangle, and the picture of Logan:)
    Very creative:)
    Look forward to reading more!
    Love your biggest blog fan,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...